Tips to keep your JBA products in good condition:
At JBA, we obsess over the quality of our jewellery to make sure you get the best possible design at the most affordable price.
We design using a mix of materials including semi-precious stones, sterling silver, 14k gold filled, 14k rose gold filled, crystal pavè beads, cubic zirconia, as well as *nickel free* silver, gold, rose gold and rhodium overlay components.
Simple tips to care for your jewellery:
- Avoid getting the jewelry wet. ie. swimming, showering, working out, doing the dishes etc.
- Avoid contact with body creams, sunscreen, perfumes, lotions. These will cause the precious overlay to fade and your precious metals to tarnish at an accelerated rate. Please avoid these on the area of your body where your jewellery will be worn.
- Remove jewelry when you sleep at night. Your jewellery should not be worn to bed.
- Apply hairspray BEFORE putting on jewellery. Hairspray coats the jewellery and robs it of it's shine and lustre.
- Store the jewelry in a dry place and in a sealed plastic baggie. We make this easy for you as we provide a sealed plastic baggie at the time of purchase!
- avoid pulling the bracelet
- gently roll it on in a funnel motion to putting on to avoid breakage
- perfumes, moisturizers, and other products may alter colouring and quality of beads.